As a consequence of deliberate street building, the Neighborhood Connector has introduced that it is going to be implementing a short lived service change for its Outdated City route, starting Monday, Aug. 1. This detour is estimated to run out on Aug. 30, pending all needed street work is accomplished.
Outbound service modifications embody:
- After Veazie Village, the detour ends in a 10-minute adjustment to the route timetable.
- The Connector is not going to be servicing Penobscot Valley Dermatology Outbound
Inbound service modifications embody:
- The detour leading to a 10-minute adjustment to the route timetable.
- Not servicing the City of Veazie (outbound solely).
- Not servicing Riverview Residences – Bangor (outbound solely).
- Penobscot Valley Dermatology cease by request Inbound.
- City of Veazie riders might be allowed to journey again to Veazie on one fare.
- Buses leaving Outdated City Plaza at 5:15 and 6:15 p.m. will service City of Veazie by request.
Click on right here for a map and timetable for extra particulars on this variation of service.
For any additional questions on this short-term change of service, you may attain the Neighborhood Connector workplace at 207-992-4670. Thanks for driving the Neighborhood Connector.
Extra articles from the BDN